For all you dairy intolerant folks out there – cheesecake!
Another great recipe from Cooking Without Limits
After all the sugar rush at Christmas, I think is time to start this year with healthy sweets. This recipe has no white sugar, brown sugar or any kind of process sugar. It is a nice change for a new year.
Ingredients for crust:
- 3/4 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup almonds left in the water overnight
- 3 dates
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
Ingredients for filling:
- 1 and 1/2 cup cashew nuts left in the water overnight
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
– wild strawberries for decoration
For the crust, add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
For the filling do the same thing. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend it.
Prepare small cake rings with parchment paper or coconut flakes. Add the crust…
View original post 19 more words